Company: Advenir Living
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Winning in this position means showing up on time every day and
achieving the following key results.
- Assist Community Manager to complete all required monthly
property reports, by dates outlined on the Management Report
Checklist. Maintain true and accurate records and logs.
- Along with the Community Manager, conduct weekly team meetings
to set goals and identify actions needed to achieve
- Update Onesite"Assets" each time you purchase a new appliance,
HVAC, water heater or replace carpet in a unit. D. Along with the
Community Manager, update the Personal Property Inventory (PPI)
- Update Onesite"Consumption Log" each time Freon is used. You
will also complete and submit a monthly EPA Log as part of the
required monthly Management Reports.
- Schedule and oversee all renovation projects and unit upgrades
to ensure they are completed by the scheduled date.
- Print and review the following reports daily in Onesite: Open
Requests Summary, Availability and Pending Tasks.
- Complete and submit to Community Manager an After-hours On-Call
- Assign service requests to maintenance team daily. Ensure that
service requests and repairs are made correctly within 24
- Meet or exceed budgeted through the implementation of effective
- Ensure that your team is documenting work performed, dates and
times on all service requests. Close and appropriately document all
completed service requests in Onesite daily.
- Assist Community Manager to identify, interview, hire and train
service team members, to ensure that the property is appropriately
staffed and within budgeted payroll. Follow company hiring process
- Ensure you and your team complete the required training in
Advenir's LMS (Learning Management Software) program by the end of
- Walk each move out, complete the"move out inspection" form to
assess damage charges and take pictures if there are any charges.
Give completed form to the Assistant Manager within 2 days of move
- Follow through on resident issues to a satisfactory win/win
resolution and properly document the issues and resolutions in
Onesite. Direct pertinent issues to the Community Manager in a
- Assist Community Manager in responding to customers within 24
hours of receiving a Satisfactory survey involving a maintenance
Maintenance and physical property.
- Enter purchase orders (PO's) into Onesite for supplies and
vendor services, then submit to your supervisor for approval, prior
- Conduct monthly safety meetings, reviewing the designated topic
for each month, as listed on the safety calendar. Promote and teach
safe work practices and ensure all safety programs are implemented
- Physically walk and inspect the property, amenities and vacant
units on a daily basis to ensure that everything is fully
functional and maintained in good condition.
- When scheduled, answer all after-hours emergency calls and
respond within 30 minutes.
- Verify that all marketing signs are put out daily and entrance
area is clean and free of trash.
- Review all pending service requests open over 24 hours, before
10 am daily. Ensure that they become priority and that they are
completed as soon as possible.
- Only use vendors that are approved in Compliance Depot.
- Utilize and maintain the"Make Ready Board" in Onesite to
schedule and manage all unit turns and renovation units. Classic
units are to be completed within 5 business days or 7 calendar
days. Manage turns so that 60% of vacant units are market ready at
- Assist Community Manager to complete"pre-inspections" for units
that are on NTV, at least 30 days prior to scheduled move out.
- Ensure that all chemicals are stored properly and MSDS book is
up to date.
- Complete preventive maintenance as per company guidelines.
- Monitor and control inventory of parts and supplies using the
Hi/Low system weekly.
- Inspect grounds, buildings and amenities daily to minimize
liability concerns and ensure excellent curb appeal.
- Complete all additional tasks, projects and responsibilities as
determined by your supervisor or the company.
- Ensure that you and your team are dressed and groomed
professionally, in required uniform, wearing an Advenir name tag
and safety belt every day. Also having protective eye wear
available at all times. Following the current Career Apparel
- Portray a professional image in the maintenance office and
shop. Keeping them neat and clean and all work areas organized and
free of clutter.
- Maintain relationships with residents, associates and vendors
on a professional business level at all times.
- Communicate effectively using oral and written
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position,
which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk
property, including up to 4 flights of stairs, to complete physical
tasks, deliver resident communications, climb ladders, shovel snow,
use a blower, rake leaves, transport or move up to 50 pounds and
ability to work outdoors in temperatures exceeding 90 degrees or
below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
Core Value Expectations
Winning at this position also means working every day to embody the
following Core Values.
- Together We Make It Possible: Teamwork is collective success,
not individual. It works collaboratively, across departments,
drawing on the strengths, talents, and expertise of others to
advance the priorities of the Company.
- All-In Customer Service: Customer service is not just good
service, not just great service, but exceptional service to our
associates, residents, vendors, and investors. It means taking the
initiative to go above and beyond to impact our customers with
a"WOW" experience every single time.
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Innovation is dynamic, not stagnant.
It is driven by initiative, learning, creativity, and a constant
desire to deliver better results more efficiently and
- Winners Exceed Expectation: Winning is the on-going pursuit of
excellence, not mediocrity. It consistently delivers great results
exceeding internal benchmarks, industry standards, and customer
- Always Do The Right Thing: Integrity always does the right
thing, even when no one is watching. It always upholds Advenir's
beliefs and values. It always does for others as you would want
them to do for you.
- It's About Us, Not About You: Humility treats everyone with
respect. It recognizes the contribution of others and advances the
reputation of Advenir, instead of promoting self. Humility is
confident, secure, decisive, and action-oriented while directing
praise to others.
- Work-Fun-Life Balance: Peak Performance includes a healthy
balance of fulfilling work, fun and leisure. Fulfilling work is
characterized by productivity, meaning, enjoyment, laughter, and
Advenir is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug free
Keywords: Advenir Living, Odessa , Service Manager, Executive , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!