Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Hourly rate range $36 - $58 / hourAll potential applicants are
encouraged to scroll through and read the complete job description
before applying.$10,000 sign on bonus for full-timeExcellent PRN
rates as wellCompensation will be determined based on years of
experience and applicable certifications. This position also
includes generous shift differentialsRegistered Nurse Career
OpportunityRespected and valued for your Registered Nurse skill
set. Are you looking for a career that's close to your heart and
close to home? For many of us, it's more than shorter commutes. At
Encompass Health, you'll feel at home, welcomed in like we've known
each other for years. Picture the opportunity to impact your
community by providing care and support and being part of inspiring
outcomes. Does that sound good to you? Good. Then you're in the
right place. As a Registered Nurse, you know that small successes
can have the biggest impacts. You'll use your specialized skills to
provide high-quality, compassionate, individualized care for our
patients, allowing you time to get to know them and help them
achieve their goals during their rehabilitation journey. You'll
have access to the latest equipment and technology and work with
team members who are collaborative, supportive and welcoming. Enjoy
a rewarding career and benefits package that starts the same day
you do, giving you the peace of mind and the work/life balance you
deserve.A little about us:We're confident you'll see the difference
the moment you join our team. Working at Encompass Health means
working with a growing national inpatient rehabilitation leader.
We're proud of our career growth opportunities and how our team
members work together for the greater good of our patients. We've
been named one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" and a
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For(r) Award, among others,
which is pretty amazing.Our benefits start day one:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for full-time and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that
as a benefit.Be the Registered Nurse you've always wanted to be:
- Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading
patient assessments, creating personalized care plans and targeting
and resolving patient concerns.
- Enjoy building rewarding relationships with patients and their
families and learn about their physical, mental and emotional needs
to help them recover.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments to
coordinate care, assist with direct patient care, answer call
lights, and delegate as needed.
- Be a resource for the staff when they have questions or need
assistance with complex patient needs.
- Celebrate patient wins along the way.Required Certifications
- Current licensure or certification required by state
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification to be obtained within a year of meeting the
- At least one year of experience in a rehabilitation hospital
setting (within the last five years).The Encompass WayWe proudly
set the standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy,
doing what's right, focusing on the positive and remaining stronger
together. We're a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care
with over 150 locations nationwide and 36,000 exceptional people
(and growing)!Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and
inclusive culture. We offer equal employment opportunities
regardless of a person's race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, color,
creed, age, mental disability, physical disability or any other
protected classification.We can't wait to meet with you and we mean
Keywords: Encompass Health, Odessa , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!