Loading Operator I - TX
Company: Hi-Crush Services
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Are you looking to join a company that is an innovative leader
in proppant and logistics services?
Hiring for the Kermit, TX area
Hi-Crush Inc. is a leading supplier of premium frac sand and
logistics services to E&P companies, service companies and
pressure pumping companies. Our fully integrated supply and service
ranges from frac sand mining to last mile delivery to the
We are searching for a Loading Operator to join our ambitious
What We Offer:
- Impact: Have the opportunity to make a significant impact on
employee growth, talent development and opportunities.
- Never a dull moment: We are looking for someone with a CAN-DO
attitude and enjoys a fast pace environment!
- Great place to work: We are a leader in the industry due to our
exceptional service, high-quality products, and talented employees.
We Offer a Full Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid short and long term disability
- Family Culture
- 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Heath Savings Account
- Paid holidays and PTO
- and so much more Position Summary:
With guidance and supervision from others, responsible for
coordinating movement of trucks within the plant yard, the loading
of sand into trucks, preparation of accurate loadout spreadsheets,
and completing and submitting Bills of Lading in accordance with
guidance and limitations supplied by the company.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Control and direct sand loading operations using computer
controls and voice radio.
- Monitor and record the quality of sand samples, and make
decisions on sand loading based on the quality results.
- Ensure load limits are in compliance to DOT Regulation
- Direct the movement of trucks within the plant yard to supply
empty trucks to the loading silos; complete truck inspections prior
to loading sand.
- Update the electronic database to reflect the present
disposition of trucks within the plant yard.
- Prepare and submit electronic tickets.
- Compile and distribute daily operational reports, and record
daily silo levels.
- Employee will be responsible for inbounding and inspection of
all trucks in preparation for the loading of sand.
- Duties required include opening/closing pneumatic and box
hatches while harnessed to the safe rack.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.2.Requires sufficient
education and training to make appropriate arithmetic equations,
complete written documentation and records, and to use existing
procedures to solve routine problems.
Experience & Skills:
- One to two years' experience in manufacturing environment
involving inventory control, purchasing, logistics, and/or shipping
- Demonstrated basic skills in EXCEL (Pivot Tables, spreadsheet
manipulation) and PC Proficiency (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Must have ability to communicate effectively, in English and
Spanish, using both written and spoken forms of communication.
- Must be a self-starter and motivator.
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full time
- Must have high safety standard for self and others.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and
collaborate effectively with others.
F (Frequently) Position requires carrying, pushing, pulling 75
pounds of weight from 50% - 75% of the time (1 - 1.5+ hrs./day)
- Work in this position is performed in a plant, processing or
transloading environment and subject to mandatory, regular medical
screening as outlined in the company safety programs that is
position related and consistent with business necessity.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses and steel-toed boots must be worn at all
- Hard hat, respiratory protection, and fall protection must be
worn at all times when physically involved in railcar loading
- Auditory protection must be worn when required.
Keywords: Hi-Crush Services, Odessa , Loading Operator I - TX, Other , Coyanosa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!