Maintenance Technician - Midland, TX
Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Posted on: August 23, 2019
Maintenance technicians operating under the operations sector of
this Baker Hughes facility are expected to maintain the
Mechanical/Electrical aspect of the manufacturing operations of the
facility performing Troubleshooting, Preventative Maintenance,
Improvement Projects & Safety Upgrades providing lasting solutions
Production and Quality interruptions. They are expected to
prioritize safety above all other demands and ensure product
quality and on time delivery.
- General electrical and mechanical duties.
- Industrial machine repair i.e. Mechanical, Pneumatic,
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing machine control
- Repair to and maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment
such as conveyors systems, hydraulic equipment, pneumatic
equipment, compressors and extruders.
- Preventive maintenance on all production equipment, in a safe
- Understanding and use of proper safety procedures for all
equipment and good housekeeping.
- Report on potential equipment and building issues.
- Proficient troubleshooting skills in hydraulics, pneumatics,
electrical and mechanical equipment with the capability to diagnose
using visual and auditory senses, test components and technical
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work day or night shift depending on business
- Knowledge of symbols used in electrical and electronic
- Computer, reading, and writing skills sufficient to diagnose
- Maintenance Electricians license
- MS Office skills
- Ability to identify root cause of failures and identify
weaknesses in design
- Ability to design and implement electrical and electronic
- Demonstrated planning and time management skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, proven ability to
prioritize and work to schedules and targets
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career
you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Keywords: Baker Hughes, a GE Company, Odessa , Maintenance Technician - Midland, TX, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!